This was our first Christmas with just our little family. I was pretty worried that it would be uneventful and lonely, but we loved it. Christmas in Florida has it's advantages...we were going to head to the beach for the day, but Trey had other plans after he saw his new bike.

This is Trey's face when he opened his first present...a barbie. Well, it's a Ken barbie so that doesn't really count, right? He calls him "my boy". He came with a swim suit and a basketball outfit, pretty much perfect for Trey. It's February now and Trey still plays with him. He's not very good at getting him dressed (but maybe that's a good thing).

Breton opened a train for his first present and he was content for the next week. We tried to get him to open the rest of his presents, but he wasn't having it...he was too excited about his new train. Ahhh the simplicity of little kids.

Here is Trey learning to ride his new bike from Santa Claus. He caught on pretty fast. I think we get demoted for not getting our kid a bike until he was 3 1/2, we should be fired...we're lame parents!


Breton was happy just to run around and play football. Can you believe the beautiful weather on Christmas day? Seriously, the weather is keeping me sane while we're so far away from family!
3 comments:
Glad you updated your blog finally :) I was wondering where you spent Christmas. Looks like you've been having fun. We went on one of those hovercraft like air boats down there too around the everglades and it was sooo loud and vibrating that I could hardly breathe. Hopefully you had a better experience.
Kristi it's Brooke (your cousin :D) I found your blog from ashely's and my moms! Trey and Breton are so cute! I've been growing my hair out! It's getting pretty long, not very but long for me! Probably the longest its ever been! But I heard you guys might come down next week you should! It would be lots of fun to see you guys! Well hope to see ya soon love ya!
Kristy~ Love the updates! Umm Christmas was 3 months ago though:)J/K Those gators looked cool. Looks like there is tons of fun things to do there. Thanks so much for the b-day card. I can't believe you remembered it. Well I can actually! You are good at remembering stuff like that. I was dying laughing at what you wrote about having to drive to a completely different section of town to buy the card. Your desscription of everything made my whole day! Thanks tons. I hope Matt had a good b-day too. Thanks again... I need your phone number! Brooke
Post a Comment