Trey at his first practice and he's loving every minute of it. I think he looks like a little Matt.
Here is a video below of the boys warming up before Trey's first game. The ref asked if Breton was playing...duh, he's only a foot and half shorter than the other kids and it's completely obvious that he's not the same age, what was he thinking? Breton was pretty upset when he had to take his flags off, he's sad he's not on the team.
The second video is Trey's first run of his football career. What was the outcome you may ask? Yep, you guessed it...a touchdown! Was there ever any doubt?



5 comments:
All that practicing at home paid off!
That was an Adrian Peterson-like burst down the sideline. Nice call coach.
I love this!! Trey is so funny:) tell him congrats on his touchtdown. I bet he was SOOO excited!
oh such a proud day!
Oh I love that he is playing football. Way to score Trey! They don't have football for that young here. So fun!! They are getting so big! SO cute:)
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
Post a Comment