Ty was laughing at this post. He said Trey looked silly. They looked so cute in there Halloween costumes. I love the RED HIGH HEELS. You need to put that song on from Kelly Pickler "Red High Heels". So adorable. Brooke
Hey Kristi- your family is so adorable. Jared finally gave me your e-mail. I can't tell you how many times I have asked for it and you had your blog address on there. Glad you are all doing well. Loves, Jared and Michelle Johnson
(I was singing rock-a-bye-baby...'And down will come Breton, cradle and all') - "Will you catch me mom?"
aug '10
(that's the recipe) "No it's the recipoop!"
june '10
"Darnget"
(dang it and darn it combined)
jan '10
"No, I do it by myself."
(the most dreaded words a mom can hear)
jan '10
"I fumball."
(I fumbled)
dec '09
"No, you eat it."
always '09
"Mom, need you. Need you, mom." (how cute is that?)
sept '09
"Mom can you? Mom can you?" (he can't finish the sentence, but whenever he needs my help he asks, mom can you?)
aug '09
And Trey said...
A friend of ours asks Trey who his favorite sports team is. His reply: "College or NFL?" I couldn't have been more proud.
sept '10
"I don't have very good hands, I'm like Ted Ginn."
jan '10
-Trey, why do you always ask for food at bedtime?- "Because I'm trying to stay up longer." (I was expecting him to say because he doesn't eat his dinner...but now we know he's honest.)
jan '10
During a Sunday school lesson at church about honesty... Teacher: "So maybe he shouldn't have gone into his sister's room in the first place." Trey: "No, only in the second place."
dec '09
-Breton isn't talking very nicely, is he?- "We should get rid of him."
oct '09
"Mom, that's where Heavenly Father lives, in an apartment in the sky."
sept '09
We were talking about Mom and Dad being picky eaters when they were growing up and Trey says, "Grandpa Jarvis is a picky eater." So we asked him, "do you know what picky means?" And Trey says, "it means you eat your boogers."
july '09
"Mom where did Dad go on his mission?" -Chili- "I want to go to Taco Bell on my mission."
june '09
"Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, thanks we could play basketball, name of Jesus Christ GO!" (Trey's prayer before his and Breton's basketball game.)
june '09
Trey's birthday was last weekend and the Garthe's called to sing him 'Happy Birthday'. When he got off the phone he said, "Mom they said I look like a monkey." (you look like a monkey and you act like one too)
may '09
"Mom can you get me a sandwich and some chips as well?" (As well? What 3 year old has that vocabulary? Advanced!)
april 'o9
While we were at church today, Trey's best friend walks by us during sacrament waving hello and Trey leans over and says, "I don't like his shirt."
mar '09
"Family Home Evening is brought to you by the letter G."
mar '09
"I don't really like letter B."
mar '09
"Mom, you don't look cute in those clothes." (what??) "You look pretty!" (nice save little man)
feb '09
The door slammed and Trey said..."What the freak was that sound?" I just sat there in silence because at first freak didn't sound like freak! ha!
oct '08
This was Trey's prayer when we first moved to Florida...
"thankful that dad can go to work for the Miami Dolphins and thankful that mom can stay home."
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!!! We miss you
Ty was laughing at this post. He said Trey looked silly. They looked so cute in there Halloween costumes. I love the RED HIGH HEELS. You need to put that song on from Kelly Pickler "Red High Heels". So adorable. Brooke
Hey Kristi- your family is so adorable. Jared finally gave me your e-mail. I can't tell you how many times I have asked for it and you had your blog address on there. Glad you are all doing well. Loves, Jared and Michelle Johnson
Post a Comment