Needless to say we're both fans. Duh, the opening scene is basketball so naturally Trey was instantly hooked. Trey's new number for all of his sports is #14...Matt is having a hard time with the move away from the Jarvis 25. My take on the movie? FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
HSM3
So I finally watched HSM3...I'm about a year late. Well Trey watched it with me because Matt was not having any part of that. When Troy and Gabriella were dancing on the roof and he was lifting her up and twirling her around, Trey kept saying, "that girl is strong mom. She's so strong." Well apparently Trey thinks Troy is a girl...the hair must have been confusing him. I tried to explain that Troy was a boy, but he wasn't buying it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey! I finally found your blog! That really made me laugh (and I loved that movie too!)
Man Greg and I love all the High school musicals. It is really fun and something about the corniness makes it really hilarious. Tell Matt he is missing out!
By the way Jackson struggles with gender too. He asks me almost every day if I'm a girl.
Post a Comment