We thought this was pretty special when Trey did it when he was little, but now we know that most kids must try on their parent's shoes. We figured we'd stick with the picture of Breton in Matt's shoes even though he loves my red heels the best. Anytime the closet is open my new red shoes are donned on Breton's feet.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How cute! I would like to see him in the high heels though. I MISS YOU. I hope you are liking Florida. We need to talk and get caught up.
LOVE YOU (Kristi that is!!) and miss you guys tons
the boys got style.. i love red heels too!!
That is the cutest thing. We have a picture of Ty about that same age doing the same thing in Ryker's shoes. Such a fun age!! He is adorable. I miss you guys. Ty asked me the other day if we could get on a plane and go to Florida to see Trey?? I had to shoot him down. Love ya~ Brooke
Post a Comment