Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Race Day


Trey and I are going to run our first races on December 6th. I'm doing a 5k and Trey will do a kids race afterwards. Trey and Breton have been practicing and training for the race, everyday they get set and run around the house. It's good exercise for Trey, but Breton is burning too many calories...how does one encourage a 1 year old to sit and relax? We'll never know. 

3 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

haha!! That is so cute. Breton is getting really big. I am so excited to hear about your race... Then provo here we come!! tell Trey Ashley Sorensen says hi!!

Tasha said...

hey there! cute blog - Breton runs better than Dwight. Dwight just shuffles. Have fun in your race - that's the great thing about Florida - races in December.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could donate some calories to Breton!
=)
Laurel