We got invited to go see Disney on Ice. It was pretty fun, Trey thought it was the coolest thing. Breton didn't care much for the ice skating...popcorn and cotton candy kept him busy the whole time. It was pretty cute when Breton started feeding Matt the popcorn...too bad Matt is a germ-i-phobe. Ha Ha!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
hey you all! those boys are so cute ! i hope you are doing well in florida and enjoying it...looks like you are! we miss you here! i'll shoot you our blog site so you can see the kiddos!
heidi
Let's go yeswhere! SO much more fun than nowhere!
SO glad ya'll are having fun and getting to see some fun new things!
We miss you!
-Laurel
Im soo happy you have a blog:) Iseriously miss Trey.. He is the funniest cutest kid EVER!! ok both your kids are adorable. I can't wait till april.. you will LOVE running a half.. its better than a full haha. Miss you guys. Love ya
Oh my word! They got so big so fast! I am so excited you've joined the blogging world and are doing so well!!
Hooray!! I am so glad that you started your blog!!!! Ty loved looking at the pictures of Trey. And was quite impressed that Trey got to get so close to the Giraffe. Your family is adorable and I am so glad that you have this now. It was fun for Ty to see Trey again. We miss you! The Smith's
Hi! It's Liz Roth (Mike's wife). He forwarded your blog site to me so I can add it to my friend's list on my blog. I hope you are doing well! I LOVED meeting you guys in Hawaii. We will have to run into you again on a tropic location sometime soon!
hey welcome to the blogging world! I can't believe you guys are in Florida! What an adventure. Scott has never been to Florida, so maybe we can sneak in a vacation & see you guys too! Your boys are getting so big & still so CUTE!
I was glad to see some pictures of you guys! The beach looks beautiful. I hope you're getting adjusted to Florida. Landon enjoyed seeing the pictures of Trey!
Hey Kristi! That's fun that you guys have a blog now. We just started a month or so ago. It looks awfully beautiful on that beach! Your mom told me about you PT job - that sounds awesome! I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment